Placing An Order
Browse the Naija Organic Online catalogue to make your purchase. Select the item you wish to order, enter the quantity you desire and click on “Order”.
When your order contains the items and quantities you wish to purchase, click on the “Checkout” link underneath your order.
You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment information. Please see the Payment Options available to you and choose the one that suits you.
Once you have successfully made your payment, your order will be processed & shipped immediately. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.
Naija Organic Online is set up to take immediate online orders through the following modes of
- Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network
- Visa Debit cards
From select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American
Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Product prices listed are current, however these are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of shipping.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to pay accordingly locally.
- MRP is inclusive of all taxes
All transactions at Naija Organic Online are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Naija
Organic Online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you
against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security
practices adopted by major online vendors, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your
security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the
bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is a CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The
CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4-digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card, in the signature area.
Out Of Stock Items
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled. Naija Organic Online does not back order, that is, we do not accept orders which we cannot fulfil immediately.
In case of cancellation of order within the timeline, you will be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument.
Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbor, etc.However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Naija Organic is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
Cash on Delivery Orders:
Returns and Refunds Policy
No Refund shall be made once goods are sold.
Shipping charges incurred on Free Trials are non refundable.
All products once purchased are non-refundable. In general, an item maybe eligible for return within 7 days from the date of Product Delivery if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
- Sold in a physically damaged condition.
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Product packaging not opened, product not used.