Did you know that a healthy stomach is a way to healthy skin? This blog by the best Ecocert organic cosmos certified brand describes the connection between the two.
More studies are proving that our guts have a very strong hold on our health and consequently, our skin. A thriving gut not only provides a healthy immune system but also a strong mind. Besides using certified organic skin care products in India for your skin, it is also necessary to keep your stomach healthy.
What Happens To The Skin If You Have An Unhealthy Gut?
Our skin is a perfect barometer of what’s going on inside our bodies. The most common symptom of an imbalanced gut is skin irritation, inflammation or congestion. Our skin is the largest organ in our body. Also, it is one of the major systems through which the body expels waste and toxins. As a result, it is the first line of defence against harmful pathogens and bacteria.
Moreover, all skin conditions have associations with our gut health. However, diagnosing them can sometimes be tricky. Some people have allergies to certain foods. For instance, there are individuals who are completely lactose intolerant. Drinking milk can trigger indigestion in them which eventually results in skin rashes.
Hence, in such situations, using an organic face cleanser or an organic night cream doesn’t help. Other symptoms that one may face with an unhealthy gut are rashes, redness, breakouts, dryness and skin inflammation.
Tips To Maintain A Healthy Gut And Healthy Skin
Here are a few tips that will lead you to a healthy gut, and ultimately healthy skin.
- Exercise: Physical activities help your colon move which results in more bowel movements. Moreover, exercises can also help to manage irritable bowel syndrome.
- Consume A Healthy Diet: Try to consume mostly fresh, clean and unprocessed foods. Processed foods can easily break down into sugar which negatively impacts your digestive health.
- Smaller But Frequent Meals: Avoid eating larger meals that can lead to bloating. Conversely, eating smaller meals at shorter intervals prevent overwhelming the GI tract.
- Chew Your Food Thoroughly: Because it can ease the digestive procedure.
- Drink Plenty Of Water: Drinking 8-ounce glasses of water each day can definitely calm your gut irritation.
- Stress Less: If you want clear skin along with a healthy stomach, it is important that you take less stress.
Make sure to follow these tips and use organic skin care products in India for healthy, glowing skin. Shop affordable skin care products in India only from Naija Organic and make a wonderful difference to your skin.